
This week was a very busy week for us. Lance and I decided to sell our house. We are interested in buying a farm, so selling our house gets us one step closer to the purchase of a farm. The plan is to sell our house and move into Lance's parents until we find what we are looking for.
The next chapter is always a new adventure at The Ringhand's.
The pictures are much better on the website. Feel free to take a look.
http://www.comey.com/displaylist.asw?listnum=1218967&mls=cincy
MLS# 1218967

























beautiful!! the pics are great :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! Good for you. The house looks great. You should sell ka-boom.
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful home...love your yard!! I miss all the "green" lawns in Ohio. :)
ReplyDeleteIf we were out there I would so buy your house in a heartbeat, the huge yard, the porch etc! Love it, good luck. And I can't wait until you get a farm, what fun you are going to have.
ReplyDelete