October 30th was the anniversary of Parker's death and due date. Yesterday was great! That sounded funny. We had lots of phone calls, cards and prayers (I know it cause I felt them). I can't believe how many people remembered us yesterday. We really appreciate every ones support. We continue to be very blessed with a wonderful support group. You are all so amazing!!! :)
Things are going well at our house. We are still looking for a farm. We put another offer in on a piece of property on Friday. We should hear back on Monday. This time it's 109+ acres. This one scares me more than the last one, because the house is a tare down. If we find out that they accept our offer on Monday, I just might panic!!! We sure do like to take risks. I will be in a double wide before I know it. I love you Lance!
I am in my third week back to school. I am still trying to get in the swing of things. It is so hard! I just feel like I am so dumb. I have to read things over three to four times to understand what the heck they're talking about. I know I will get through it, it just might be painful!
Halloween was fantastic. Erin, Reuben and the boys were able to come over and spend the day with us, which was wonderful. Lance and Reuben were able to play a little golf. Me, Erin and all the kids got to play. We were able to hike through the woods and along the creek before it was time to come inside and get ready for Halloween.
Yesterday was a good day!
So happy to hear you are doing well. I too thought of you yesterday...I still have Parker's picture (the card one you sent out) and look at it often. I feel like I can't even complain about the mess of my life because it doesn't even compare to what your sweet family has gone through. You are lucky to have such a wonderful family for support. I hope everything works out for you house wise...that is a HUGE thing to take on but, so fun and challenging at the same time. Best of luck to you all. April
ReplyDeleteYou need to steel some pictures form my blog to put on here.
ReplyDeleteHi Lindsey,
ReplyDeleteYou and Lance are amazing people. I always think about you guys and I wish you luck on you house hunting.
Lov, Jenni Jones
Thinking of you guys! Love to hear how you are going after what you want in life! Miss ya!
ReplyDelete