Saturday, October 31, 2009

mirrors for the hospitals

Lance and I have set up an account if anyone is interested in donating money to buy mirrors for Good Sam and Childrens. The account is in Parker's name at US bank. All of the money will be donated to one of these hospitals. Kangaroo mirrors are nice to have available to the parents holding their baby. We will place plaques on each of the mirrors that says...

In loving memory of Parker Ringhand 7/28/2009 - 10/30/2009

Please feel free to email us with any questions @ www.laneylindsey@hotmail.com or in this blog.

5 comments:

  1. That is such a wonderful thing that you both are doing. I would be glad to help by donating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. j-kgilles@roadrunner.comNovember 1, 2009 at 3:29 PM

    My thoughts and prayers to you. I definitely want to donate a mirror. What a loving thing for you to do. Please let me know how I go about donating. Do I call any US Bank branch? Kathy Gillespie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We would love to donate a mirror in memory of Parker. Please let us know the best way to do this. Your family is in our prayers. ~ The Pitts Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lindsey, Lance, Laney, & Samantha,

    I am not sure if you remember me, but my name is Emily. I took care of Parker one night while he was at Good Sam and we met at your Aunt Barb's house a couple of months ago(Sara's friend). I wanted to say how sorry I am for the passing of your beautiful baby boy. I think it is amazing the lessons that Parker taught us all in his 95 days he spent here on earth. He came here with a purpose and I know I speak for so many when I say that he left his mark and will live on in all of our memories. You are remarkable people and I know your faith in God, along with the support of family & friends will get you through this difficult time. Parker will never be forgotten! God Bless!

    Sincerely,
    Nurse Emily

    ReplyDelete