Monday, November 2, 2009

Mirrors

I have been doing a little research on the net at the best price for the mirrors and I believe this is the best. They range any where from $40 - $113 + the plaque. So here is what I am thinking...Parker has an account set up for this purpose. The account # is 230104849735 and it is at US Bank. I spoke with the bank today and they said that anyone can deposit into this account. If you would like me to know that you deposited on Parker's behalf please send me a note or card in the mail, otherwise all deposits will be anonymous. If you are more comfortable with buying the mirrors directly, here is a website. Then I will place the plaques on them. The account will be open until the first of December. At that time I will close the account and buy the mirrors and add the plaques.

http://appleschoolsupply.com/plexiglassmirror.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment