Monday, February 28, 2011

Saturday Evening - Security Alarm

Lance wanted to make sure we installed a security alarm right away on the little house. If you remember from my previous posts...a couple of weeks before we were due to close on the house someone broke into the house and stole all of the copper piping. They also did a lot of damage to the back door. The previous home owners said they would fix the door. I guess this is their way of fixing it...by putting big drywall screws in the door. Nice huh?




Of course you can't stop by the little house without doing a little something. The girls wanted a peice of the action and they love stripping wall paper, so Lance unleashed the girls on the dinning room.

2 comments:

  1. Stripping wall paper is one of my least favorite things. Ugh. So happy for your move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Can't wait to see what you guys do with it!!

    (I'm still chuckling over your comment that "labor is fun"...I so hope you are right! lol)

    ReplyDelete