
Berea, Kentucky - Where Art's Alive
Berea is an artisan community. It is the home of potters, weavers, instrument makers, furniture artisans, jewelry designers, glass workers, painters, sculptors, and musicians.
Every single little art shop had a dog. The girls were in doggy heaven. I heard Laney laughing and quickly turned around to catch this photo of Samantha getting some puppy love.
Loved all of the hands throughout the town.
I am a RINGHAND!
Loved this little garden entrance to one of the shops.
Great way to water your garden with rain water run off.
I thought this was a cool idea, but I forgot to see how they got the bead on there. I am assuming they had to cut the key and put the key back together once the bead was on. They were charging a pretty penny for these. Seems easy enough.
Samantha didn't understand why we couldn't buy this mask at one of the art galleries. I kept telling her it was thousands of dollars. I don't think she gets what $2,000 actually means.
She said it was her favorite thing. The girl has expensive taste what can I tell ya. I told her we could try to make our own with beads and glue.
I liked this idea of simply painting on some flat rocks to add some personality to your garden.








No comments:
Post a Comment