Wednesday, April 4, 2012


Our Mini Vacation continues at the Kentucky Horse Park. In the morning we went to the Hall of Champions. It was pretty neat. They showed a video of each horse and why they are famous and then the brought each one out one by one so we (Samantha) could take pictures.




One horse that lives at the Kentucky Horse Park was 1 million dollars short of earning 10 million dollars.


We were a little chilly in the morning, but by the afternoon the sun came out and it turned out to be a beautiful warm day.


The girls were cracking my up as they each took turns on the mechanical horse. I am so glad I had a bag of quarters in my purse from when I went to sweep out the car.
Bradley watching his crazy sisters.

Next was the Parade of Horses. They shared with us horses from around the world. This was really enjoyable mainly, because the sun was starting to peek through the clouds and I wasn't anymore concerned about Bradley being warm enough.







Enjoying the tram ride around the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment