Monday, August 17, 2009

Looking Good for a Monday Morning

I got to the hospital around 10:30am this morning. Parker looked really good. His color looked much better today than the past couple of days. They hadn't done rounds yet so I waited and waited. Eventually I had to pump at 11:45 and sure enough I ended up missing rounds. I guess I really didn't miss much. They were going to turn down the cannula and increase his feeds a little. Crystal also said they have not heard his heart murmur the last couple of days which is wonderful.

Mom-Mom (Lance's Grandmother) and Jonnie Lynn (Lance's Aunt) visited for about 15 minutes. They came at a good time. He was moving around a lot and opening his eyes. Lance got to the hospital around 12:30 so we could have lunch together. After lunch I was able to hold Parker until 3:00. I love holding him. It is like holding a beanie baby on your chest.

3 comments:

  1. It IS a good Monday! Glad he's doing better and perking up. I wish I could see him and hold him too. They are so tiny aren't they. I know. I wish I could give you a hug too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! So glad to hear that he is doing well today! Great pictures!

    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete