Parker had his MRI today. Lance was able to be there for the procedure. It took about an hour. We will not know the results until tomorrow.
Samantha and I spent the day running errands. We opened up a bank account for Parker. Followed by a trip to the social security office. (Parker being a preemie is eligible for SSI.) Then we went to the mall to return a few items. We both got a quick hair cut and had a nice lunch at McDonald's. I was pleased with everything we accomplished and was glad I got to spend some time with Samantha. Samantha is at the best age and is actually fun to hang out with. She talks to everyone and made me smile many times today.
Just like her Mom!
ReplyDeleteo cute! yes 4 is definately my favorite age:)
ReplyDeleteIt's nice that you were able to spend some alone time with Samantha. I'm sure she had a good time. I hope the results come out well with the MRI.
ReplyDeleteHey lance and lindsey, its cousin jon. Thanks for posting for everyone, we continue to read up, think about and pray for your family. Lance, when you told me you were not shaving until Parker came home, i loved the idea. After what we had to go threw with david at childrens hospital and understanding more of what your family is going through, i decided to go along with you. dusty and i r growing our beards for Parker. Also, Dusty and i have our own woodworking business and everything we do we r donating 5% to Childrens Hospital. All of our future donations will definitly have Parker's name along with David's.
ReplyDelete