
I love my wise men. I purchased them when I was a stay at home mom selling "Southern Living at Home" products. I recently had my friend April make the sign underneath the wise men for me. April does a beautiful job with her signs. She painted this custom sign for me a couple of months ago. http://thepaintedcupboard.blogspot.com/

Many of you know that I have a small collection of nativity scenes. This year I displayed some of them on my piano. I have one from Mexico that I let the girls play with. They love it, because it is very small.

Our tree. I love our tree...it's a huge 9ft. tree. I will never do a pre-lit tree again, but it is fabulous. Believe it or not, there is not one traditional red ornament hanging from it. The tree is decorated with pink glass ornaments, gold butterflies, ivory ribbon and photographs. The top has a delicate angle, which I dropped this year and broke off her arm. I just hot glue gunned it back on. I figure it is so high up there no one will ever know.


Merry Christmas!!!
You are amazing! Please come decorate my house. The tree is stunning.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lindsey...I am glad you like it!!
ReplyDelete