Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
For those of you interested in viewing the professional pictures taken the day Parker passed away here is the website. http://www.triciahackney.com/ Click on Enter Site, then click on NILMDTS proofs, click on the Parker Ringhand Protected Gallery. The password is Parker's middle name...Maximus. Obviously these pictures are of a personal nature. I made sure that I was not exposed in any of them, but several of the pictures are of me Kangarooing with him and I am in a hospital gown.
He is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing such a personal and special time with us. You all looked so calm and wonderful. I can't imagine what you were feeling at that time. It's such a special thing that you have these photographs and memories to hold precious. We love you guys.
ReplyDeleteaaahhhhhhhh lindz those pictures are so precious
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you have those to look back on. He is so beautiful !!
ReplyDelete