30 weeks...woot woot!! Thanks to Samantha for being my camera girl. I love the shirt I am wearing in the above picture. Isn't it cute? I got it off the intranet for 10 bucks.
Samantha let me straighten her hair....she looks cute, but I think her curls fit her better.

Above - Samantha's 2011 preschool pictures and Laney's 2011 first grade picture. I must admit I make some very pretty babies. I can't wait to see what the new one looks like! :)So How am I doing?
This week I am feeling crummy/down in the dumps. I am sick and tired of bed rest and being confined to this apartment. I am also becoming more and more uncomfortable and getting very little sleep. Plus we found out earlier this week that we will definitely be suing the previous owners of the Farm. We tried several times to resolve the issue outside of a law suit. They kept asking for more time, but every time we have given them more time, nothing gets accomplished. Now another month has gone by and we are not any closer to getting the issues with the farm resolved. UHG! They are now being completely non responsive. I guess they don't think we are serious.
Our attorney says they need 7-10 days to pull the suit together. I am just really not looking forward to the road ahead with the farm. In the mean time we are still looking for possible floor plans for our future farm house.
30 WEEKS! YES! That is wonderful. Your daughters are gorgeous -- just like their mom. Sorry about the added stress to your already stressful life. The last trimester is "tri-ing" no matter what and with bed rest and lawsuits...ugh. Good thing you make such amazing babies -- everyone is grateful for your sacrifices.
ReplyDeleteYour shirt is so funny! Love it. And your girls are getting so big, I can't believe how much the look like mini-you's! Sorry about the lawsuit, that sucks but hopefully once they realize you weren't joking things will get resolved quickly. Love you lady, you are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about the farmhouse and the lawsuit. On a positive note, you're BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations on 30 weeks. I'm so happy to hear that. Your girls are so pretty. They have awesome parents so why would'nt they be. Hang in there you guys and I hope that things with the farmhouse get easier. Prayers always coming your way.
ReplyDelete