Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Becoming Mom Spa

Here are the pictures that were taken on Saturday, May 21st at the Becoming Mom Spa in Deerfield. My family and I enjoyed a half an hour session of watching baby Bradley on the big screen. Modern technology is so incredible anymore. I am glad to be 30 weeks now and still going strong.

I always learn something new with each pregnancy. Did you know that the baby opens his eyes in the womb? You can tell from some of these pictures. He already has such a cute little personality. He was sucking on his bottom lip and smiling all the while using the placenta as a pillow. He was all nuzzled up laying between my hip bone and the placenta. There is a ton of room in there and he is in one small corner of my tummy.

1 comment:

  1. Omg! Those pictures are so amazing and detailed! Especially the leg- it looks like a real photograph!

    ReplyDelete