Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back to school 2011-2012

Last Wednesday (August 17th) was Samantha's (kind of) first day of school. In New Richmond they bring in the Kindergartens before the beginning of the school year to do all of the testing for Kindergarten. The results of these tests and the behavior of the students, helps the teachers determine the classrooms. Laney's first day of school was last Thursday, August 18th. She was so ready to go back to school. It was also nice to have some semi-alone time with Samantha. On Friday, Samantha, Bradley and me were able to a few yard sales after drooping Laney off at school.On Monday, August 22nd we had Samantha's open house and on Tuesday it was her first day of Kindergarten. I now have two school agers...wow! Samantha was miss independent. I told Laney in the car to walk Samantha to her classroom before going to her own. Samantha said...I know were my classroom is Mom.Samantha had a little bit of nervousness going on...you could see it all over her face.

The new routine has been set. Bradley and I take the girls to school in the morning. They have to be there by 8:55am. In the afternoon, I get the girls off the bus at The Ringhand's house at 4:20pm. So far so good.

3 comments:

  1. What cute kids you have Lindsey! I have been out of the blogging loop for a while. Thanks for the birth announcement I got in the mail. Congratulations :) can I come meet the little guy???

    ReplyDelete
  2. They grow up so fast. You have some cute kids though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh! They're getting so big. Adorable. Absolutely adorable. -- Suzanne

    ReplyDelete