






Well it is going to take many many years to clean up the farm we purchased back in Febuary of this year. We bought the farm when there was snow on the ground so we didn't realize how much trash was on the property. We also asked them if there was anything buried or a dump pile and they said "NO". We have found trash all over the place. The creek is covered in glass from old windows, scrap metal, old bottles, tires, and everyday trash. It will be interesting what more we find after all of the leaves fall and there is less underbrush.
The girls have really enjoyed helping me clean the place up. I hear them yelling from down in the creek...I just found a spoon...I just found another tire...ect. We have already spent hours removing the trash, but I hear my children say how much fun it is. I already am seeing the benifits of raising my children outside of a neighborhood on a peice of property. Hopefully they will continue to show me their strong work ethic and love working hard as much as Lance and I do.
Sounds like a fun time for all of you. There will be many memories to share from your new home.
ReplyDelete