Monday, January 23, 2012

Bye Bye Henry the Elf













Henry came way to early this year. He showed up even before Thanksgiving. I think he got bored and then got into some mischief. What a stinker!! There are so many pictures of Henry, but here are a few I could find. The girls really enjoyed him this year. He added some excitement to this stinky temporary housing situation...but I was glad to see him leave on Christmas Day.

This year the market was flooded with "Elf on the Shelf" items. We have had our Elf for many many years so I was surprised to see a new movie out, little skirts for girl elfs, and mischief kits...really? Wow, whoever came up with this idea is making some big bucks now. It really is a good idea that started with a good book to help with the behavior of ones kids around the holidays. Brilliant!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment