Our sad little apartment Christmas tree. Our good tree is 9 foot tall and in storage so we had to make this little 3 foot tree work. I did put it up on a chair to make it a little bit taller. The best part of it was all the hand made ornaments the kids and friends made for us.Monday, January 23, 2012
Christmas Eve
For some reason I can't switch these pictures around, but if you start from the bottom of the pictures with us in our new PJs you will see Samantha crying...we kept taking pictures until Samantha finally got into the spirit. There are many more pictures than what I posted, but you get the idea.






Our sad little apartment Christmas tree. Our good tree is 9 foot tall and in storage so we had to make this little 3 foot tree work. I did put it up on a chair to make it a little bit taller. The best part of it was all the hand made ornaments the kids and friends made for us.
The girls always get a new set of PJs on Christmas Eve. They were so excited even though they knew what they were getting.
Our sad little apartment Christmas tree. Our good tree is 9 foot tall and in storage so we had to make this little 3 foot tree work. I did put it up on a chair to make it a little bit taller. The best part of it was all the hand made ornaments the kids and friends made for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment