Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thank you EVA!! We love you!!

All pictures below are from the photo session on Friday. Eva Taylor Photography

The bracelet I am wearing is my "push present" from Lance. I got the bracelet from Tiffany's and had Parker's name and NICU number engraved on it.

Thank you Eva for doing such a beautiful job photographing Parker. I know all of the restraints made this a bit of a challenge (understatement), but the pictures turned out amazing. You are truly talented. I must admit I got a little choked up viewing all of the photos this evening. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Above is an absolutely beautiful picture of Parker wearing Lance's wedding band as a bracelet.

The quilt on Parker's incubator was a gift from The Carter's (Phototype). I appreciate great talent and this quilt is gorgeous. I plan to hang it in Parker's nursery when he comes home.

Parker's nurse Stephanie taking Parker's vital signs and getting Parker situated more cosy in his bed. They rotate the babies like rotisserie chickens. Every time they check on them they turn them. Side to side, front to back.

Parker was an excellent model. He did very well. We will definitely have to ask Eva to come back and take more pictures when Parker graduates from the incubator to a big boy crib.

6 comments:

  1. He has his eyes open! He is beautiful! Good to see more of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lindsey, he is so precious !! You will treasure these photos forever. I'm so happy you have them to keep. He looks like he is doing so well. Keep having faith. He's a little fighter. Love to all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures of a beautiful little boy! I hope she is able to come often to document this tremendous journey for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, he looks sooooo good! I am so happy to see him with his big eyes open. This is amazing. You and Lance also look very good and happy. I'm so thankful everything is going well !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome photos. He looks so cute. Is it just me or is his hair sorta strawberry blond around the edges? Speaking of hair, love your long hair. Don't think I have ever seen you with long hair! I am so glad Parker is doing so well and is such a strong little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the longest my hair has ever been, thanks to the prenatal vitamins!!!! Parker's hair is a little darker in person. It is just nice to see him have hair. Neither of the girls had hair until they were three.

    ReplyDelete