Friday, May 6, 2011

28 Weeks!

Many people are asking for an update on my pregnancy as well as pictures. I have an update, but currently no pictures...that would mean I have to fix my hair and put on some makeup!! Hopefully, I can post some pictures of the belly this weekend.

I am now 28 weeks, which is another huge milestone. I had a doctors appointment earlier this week. I brought with me a lot of questions. I started to have contractions last week...as many as six a day. The doctor said that is really normal around 28 weeks with this being my fourth pregnancy. They did check to make sure that I am not dilating...and I am not so they are just Braxton Hicks contractions. That made me feel better. I also have had some issues with not being able to sleep because of acid reflux and stress. I told Lance I could easily induce a panic attack with all that is going on right now with the farm. Which is not good. So I am trying to focus my thoughts on more pleasant things, like finding a house plan to build on our farm.

Below is currently our top choice after viewing over 1,000 plans. I think this one is still a little too fancy for us so we may take off the gazebo.


Originally we were thinking of building a house more like this... nice and simple old style farmhouse. It will be interesting to see what we end up with. Knowing that we are going to be living on a farm the house doesn't need to be that big, as we are going to be spending the majority of our time outside.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing well and the baby. Both houses are very nice. Enjoy your Mother's Day and God bless all of you. Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those houses still look really big!
    Congrats on making it to 28 weeks! Update as often as possible please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good on all fronts! Thanks for giving us updates. No panic attacks! Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of your top choice for floor plan! I love it...it will be perfect! I'm so glad to hear the pregnancy is still going strong! Your strength amazes me! Love you and think of you constantly! Thank you for the update..keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the plans... I am always looking up cottage floor plans too. One day !! :)

    ReplyDelete