Wednesday, July 27, 2011

2 Weeks Old






My little man is two weeks old today. He is doing great. It took us both a while to get the nursing thing down, but I think we finally have it. I am thankful for nipple shields and breast pumps! He just had trouble latching on. I guess now Lance can finally get some sleep!

We have spent the last two weeks visiting the Great Grandmas. We had a very nice time at Great Grandma Bauer's, however the girls were a little cranky that day. Yesterday we were finally able to visit with Great Grandma Laney. It was also a very nice visit, but we had a little drama. All of the kids were playing outside while Erin, Grandma, Bradley and I were inside chatting. All of a sudden all the kids came screaming through the front door. Apparently, when Logan ran up the steps to get on to the deck he stirred up a wasps nest. Evan and Samantha followed Logan and became the victims of the wasps horrible stings. They each got stung three times. Laney was able to avoid being a victim and was the first one in the house to tell us what happened. I felt so bad for the kids. As Samantha was crying she kept saying the bees stung me and I didn't do anything to them.

The last two Wednesdays we have been able to go over to Aunt Peaches for a swim party in the afternoon. Today, Lance even was able to join us for the afternoon. I love Lance's Aunt Peachie she is so nice to have all of the family over every Wednesday to visit and enjoy her pool. I do feel very blessed to marry into such a nice family.

No comments:

Post a Comment