

Laney - The first thing Laney spotted was the little tea cup for the bargain price of $1. I told her that if she didn't find anything else that she liked better we would go back and buy it after lunch. Laney couldn't remember the booth she saw the tea cup in, but I told her not to worry, because I remembered. I told her that she should offer $.50. The lady was kind enough to say yes. Later she found a few dishes that she really liked. She spent a total of $2.50.
Samantha - From the second we stepped out of the truck said she wanted to buy some bottles. At the very end of the day she came across "The Bottle Man". She took the three items up to him and asked if he will take three dollars for these items. He told her no, how about $2. Now that is some good negotiating.
We plan to attend The Springfield Antique Show again the weekend of September 16th. :)September 16-18 Extravaganza
No comments:
Post a Comment