I didn't have a single contraction the whole time I was at the Antique Fair with the girls and my parents. Then came Saturday night and Sunday morning. I had them off and on all night and by the morning, my contractions were 5 minutes apart. After a few hours I thought it would be best to head to the hospital. It was a quick trip. They checked me out and released me, because I was still only 2cm. Today I had another appointment and I am still 2cm and 50% effaced. So we shall see when this little guy wants to grace us with his presence. I know the girls were really disappointment he didn't come on Sunday, but they were glad they didn't miss Mom Mom's 90th Birthday Party at Aunt Peachie's house.
We went straight to Peachie's house from the hospital. We enjoyed the afternoon and evening with all of Lance's family. He has such a wonderful family and I do feel very blessed to be part of it. We are always the last to leave as we really enjoy their company.
The one huge disappointment of the day was the fact that we missed church. Sunday was the welcome home talks of President and Sister Beck. Lance and I were both very disappointed that we missed their talks. :(
Well I'm glad he didn't come Sunday. I want to be there when he comes.
ReplyDelete(Suzanne) Hang in there! Tell the Becks Hello from the Hansens.
ReplyDelete