Monday, August 1, 2011

Clermont County Fair - Summer 2011

Lance with our good friend Chris. We called Chris to join us at the fair. Chris usually goes to all of the fairs, because he has horses that he shows. The girls always want to ride the pony's!The girls walked right by this "statue" not realizing he was real.

Unfortunately, this ride has Laney going to the chiropractor tomorrow afternoon for her neck. During the ride we saw her laughing and then crying and holding her neck. She must have pulled a muscle.

Laney was in the stall with Samantha until another little girl told her she was standing in cow poop. She quickly ran out of the barn, but it didn't faze Samantha. She was too intrigued. Samantha trying to kiss a goat.


A goat trying to kiss Laney.

Saturday, July 30th our family met up with Chris Yarmark and one of his son's Cole at the Fair Grounds. We went late in the evening. I believe we got there around 7:30pm in hopes to avoid the hot sun. It wasn't too bad. It was hot, but we had a lot of fun so it was worth it.

2 comments:

  1. I was there and I too didn't realize he was real when I walked by the silver Elvis!

    ReplyDelete