Monday, January 23, 2012

The Best Present Ever!

I have this beautiful charm bracelet from Tiffany's that I got from Lance after Parker was born as a "push present". It came with just the one "Return to Tiffany's" Charm and on the back has Parker's name and NICU number. After Parker died, the funeral home made Parker's hand and foot prints into charms to add to my bracelet. I have also added lockets and silhouette heads with each of my kids names and birthdays engraved on them.

This year, I found an artist that takes children's art and turns them into all types of jewelry. She did a beautiful job with Laney's self portrait and Samantha's Elf picture. This is also a great way to capture each of the girls young age signatures.

www.formiadesign.com
Check out her website.


2 comments:

  1. Those are so amazing! What a beautiful bracelet, full of memories.

    ReplyDelete