We started this blog as a way to update our family and friends on our preemie, Parker. After Parker passed away, Lance and I decided that it was important to continue the blog as a family journal. We are always up to something!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Many FIRSTs for Parker!!!!
Grandma Laney holding Parker for the very first time. Now that Parker is in a crib...the Grandmas get to hold him.
Parker taking his very first bottle. What a big boy!!!!
Wow! What a day for milestones. I bet your dad wishes he could be here for them but I'm sure this blog and these photos will be a welcome gift. Keep up the good work and good love. Feel better soon, too. Love, Marie and kids
How wonderful Lindsey! He looks fantastic! Has he had many apnea/brady spells lately? How many days does he have to go without a spell before they will let him come home? I am just so happy for you all. I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy some firsts with your kiddo.
That is wonderful! Congrats to everyone! Hope you feel better soon and can go visit that cute boy!_Jenny Allred
ReplyDeleteWow! What a day for milestones. I bet your dad wishes he could be here for them but I'm sure this blog and these photos will be a welcome gift. Keep up the good work and good love. Feel better soon, too. Love, Marie and kids
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful Lindsey! He looks fantastic! Has he had many apnea/brady spells lately? How many days does he have to go without a spell before they will let him come home? I am just so happy for you all. I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy some firsts with your kiddo.
ReplyDelete