We are now just waiting for results. Parker is hanging in there. He had to have a lot done this morning.
Parker had to have an EEG (scan of his brain). Lance said it took about an hour. He also had some more x-rays taken of his belly and lungs. The last couple of films had some areas of concern...may have NEC...may have pneumonia.
Lance is currently at the hospital with his parents. Laney is at school. Samantha is at her Aunt Tricia's house. I am at home. I woke up this morning with the shakes and with very little energy. I skipped dinner last night and skinny people like me should know better about skipping a meal. Also, with having a little bit of a cold...I am definitely not getting enough sleep. I have to take care of myself, otherwise I am going to be useless in this situation. I will leave for the hospital in a few hours.
keep us posted as you can and feel comfortable. I check the blog as much as possible. Matt has been looking at it too. We love you!
ReplyDeleteMake sure you take care of yourself and hang in there. We wish you all the best. We are going to continue to pray for your little guy. If you guys need anything please let us know. We love you guys. Love Jenni and Brigham Jones
ReplyDelete