Saturday, September 19, 2009

No News is Good News

Sorry for missing the posting yesterday. Lindsey had her computer swapped out and I fell asleep. No major news but we still seem to be trending in the right direction. Parker's blood test results are stabilizing and the antibiotics and seizure medication are the only things he's on now. His ventilator settings have been decreased; rate, pressure and percentage and he is taking additional breaths on his own.

We'll catch everyone up tomorrow with more details. Oh, they started Parker's feeds again today and he is tolerating them well. Just 1.3 ml per hour, I guess you have to start somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that he is going in the right direction. You're still in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsey and Lance. I just had a chance to look at your site today and get updated. Of course, it was a little scary reading about Parker going from so good to less good. BUT, it has reminded me to continue praying. Isn't it weird how when things are going well, we forget to pray? Well, I'm sending all of you lots of prayers right now. Your little guy is such a trooper. I'm looking forward to more good news soon. Hugs, Holly

    ReplyDelete