We started this blog as a way to update our family and friends on our preemie, Parker. After Parker passed away, Lance and I decided that it was important to continue the blog as a family journal. We are always up to something!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Over Night
Parker rested more comfortably over night with only a few more seizures. (2am and 4am) His blood pressure is higher. Hopefully, his day will go better. I'm headed back to the hospital to get a report from the doctors.
I'm glad that he's doing a little better this morning. We added Parker to the prayer roll at the temple. We'll continue to pray and hope. Hang in there. We love you.
I'm glad that he's doing a little better this morning. We added Parker to the prayer roll at the temple. We'll continue to pray and hope. Hang in there. We love you.
ReplyDeleteHope the reports were promising this morning. Hope the X-rays were positive. We're thinking of you!
ReplyDelete