Parker is doing so wonderful...I have nothing to write. He is now 3lbs 4 oz. They keep increasing his breast milk so he is now up to 29 ml. They keep lowering the temperature of his bed. Tonight they said he could possibly be out of the incubator and in an open crib by the end of this week. This coming up Friday he will be the adjusted age of 33 weeks. The nurses have said that they will start trying to feed him with a bottle between 33 - 34 weeks gestation. I have a feeling that we are going to start seeing some very big changes with Parker in the next couple of weeks...which is very exciting.
I definitely have a cold. It is very frustrating. It could always be worse, but it stinks not being able to see Parker. I can't take any chances with getting him sick. He is going to be my little bubble boy for the next two years. The nurses have all encouraged me to keep him out of public spaces for two years, because his lungs are not going to be that great. A common cold could kill him.
YAEY! Sounds great. Not the two years or the serious nature of a cold, but that he's doing so well. Day by Day, Kiddo. Day by day.
ReplyDeleteParker- Your a Champ, keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteI'm very pleased to read the good news. It will be very exciting to see him start on a bottle.